Actuellement ces pages sont disponibles seulement en anglais, en italien et en espagnol. Nous accueillerions l'aide des membres de la communauté ésotérique qui pourraient les traduire en français.
In recognition that the Ageless Wisdom concepts come to us across a span of at least 60 years through the medium of human interpreters and that social awareness has evolved during that time, the School for Esoteric Studies is providing some material for reflection. Please feel free to suggest additional topics or submit articles for consideration by the School.
The topics listed are intended to support each of us in our spiritual growth and service contribution, cultivating a tolerance of different perspectives in the spirit of goodwill. We ask that readers bear in mind two tenets repeated throughout the teachings from the Tibetan (the primary, but not exclusive, source for teaching materials in the School for Esoteric Studies):
- People are expected to question any teachings: "The books that I have written are sent out with no claim for their acceptance. They may, or may not, be correct, true, and useful. It is for you to ascertain their truth by right practice and by the exercise of the intuition.…If the statements meet with eventual corroboration, or are deemed true under the test of the Law of Correspondences, then that is well and good. But should this not be so, let not the student accept what is said.” (from a Statement by the Tibetan, Preface to the Blue Books)
- People are expected to focus on their own spiritual development and service contribution rather than critiquing what others are doing: "Relinquish or sacrifice the age-old tendency to criticize and adjust another’s work, and thus preserve the inner group integrity. More plans for service have gone astray and more workers have been hindered by criticism than by any other major factor." (EP2:108)
The following topics are currently available:
- Shifting our focus from pain to joy
- Addressing social injustices
- Understanding homosexuality
- Using gender-neutral language
- Rewording mantras and affirmations
To find the full names of the Blue Books referenced, click on "List of Blue Books." The School does not necessarily endorse any of the views expressed. Rather, the role of the School is that of stimulating reflection and ensuring an informed and balanced perspective.